The most important action that you can do for your business is to
DEFINE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Think of a specific product or service you are selling or trying to sell.
Answer these four questions your prospect is asking you.
- What are you trying to sell me?
- How Much?
- Why Should I Believe You?
- What’s In It For Me?
This is the foundation, THE IRRESISTIBLE OFFER* that when done right, will make all future business promotions, interactions, strategies work extraordinary well.
Clarify your service or product offerings; take ONE specific offer at a time and do this for as many as your products as possible. Just think that you can have a different targeted and worded offer for each individual page of your website with appealing language as it relates to that page’s specific content and the type of visitor it attracts.
The power of this strategic thinking will create the right message and will stop your prospect dead in his or her tracks.
You only have 3-6 seconds to get their attention. Do just that with your well crafted IRRESISTIBLE OFFER that goes straight to the heart of the problem at same time providing the solution.
The prospect after comprehending such a clear and concise to the heart-of-the-matter message would absolutely feel like a fool to turn it down and would beg you to let him buy. Wouldn’t our online marketing endeavors be that much better if our crafted content made selling superfluous.
Targeting the core issue, providing the solution and communicating it in seconds.
NOTE: Your offer needs to deliver on its promises because if you have a product that doesn’t result in what is said it will turn into a losing venture with potential huge negative future consequences.
Beginnings of the Web Marketing Blueprint which is compiled and continually updated from a massive mind map. Be sure to sign up to the Web Marketing Blueprint VIP Notifications List and get first access to the cutting-edge WMB Mind Map. at little to no costlowest prices to the latest online marketing plans of those making tens of thousands a month, follow the exact strategies with over-the-shoulder Web Marketing Training Videos. (more to come)
SEO WEBSITE MARKETING STRATEGY
Quick List of Needed Items:
- Product or Service Offerings
- Defining the Target Market/Audience
- Uncover Keywords & Perform Competition Research
- Select Domain Name(s) [very important] New or aged
- Hosting (need for speed and dedicated IP)
- Website Design, Security, Backups, etc.
- Product Delivery System or Services Fulfillment Form
- Website Traffic from Online Sources and Natural Google Rankings
Define Target Audience
- Demographics/Psychographics (there’s so much that goes into this research)
- Modern Style Design
- Expandable CMS Platform
- Usability Design
- Structured Navigation (SILO)
- SEO Website Foundation
- Load Time
- Social Icons
- CS3 Validation
- List Building
- AutoResponder Setup
- Free Report/Whitpapers
- Top Tools and Newest Data
- Current Rankings
- Analytics Keyword Data
- Keyword Discovery
- Site Quality Check
- SEO Site Audit
- Map Selected Keywords to Pages
- SEO Page Factor Optimization
- Global, National, Regional, Local
- LOCAL -> NAP, Citations, Local Directories, etc.
- Press Releases
- Audio – Podcasts
- Web 2.0 Profiles
- Secondary Blog Content
- Wiki Content
- Micro Blog Content
- Forum Participation
- Blog Commenting
- Software (all types)
- Q&A Content
- Secondary Email Address
- Profile Name(s), Pen names
- Google Access, webmaster tools, analytics, etc.
Social Media Marketing
- Social Account Setups (100+)
- Main Blog Syndication
- Content Syndication Group
- Twitter Marketing (100s of new followers)
- Facebook Pages and Promotions
- Google +1 Pages
- Buying Links (Warning: grey to black hat)
- Competition Analysis (unlimited link opportunities)
- Web 2.0 Sites
- Directories (all types)
- Press Releases
- Article Marketing
- Profile Links
- Q&A Sites
- Blog/Forum Commenting/Participation
- WordPress Blogs
- PDF Sharing Sites
- Micro Blogs
- RSS Feeds
- Citations / Local Business Listings
- Image Links (Google, Pinterest, etc.)
- Guest Posts
- Classified Ads
- PAD (software) Site Listings
- Many More Social Channels and Link Opportunities
- Testing and Tracking Call-to-Actions, Ads, etc.
- Split Testing (A/B Testing)
- User Navigation Optimization
There are numbers of on-page SEO factor changes and tweaks, variation in anchor text distribution to combat Penguin/Panda updates, and a few other items that will have a positive impact on organic and social visibility.